Sunday, January 27, 2008

Testing...1, 2, 3

In a fit of accession to public whim (or at the very least trying to appear so in order to delay the purchase of a cell phone), I'm coming into the modern era, and what my peers call blogging. Curious thing this, and no substitute for PERSONAL contact or JOURNAL WRITING, but there may nevertheless be some use to it.

First order of business: some years ago I e-mailed a daily gospel quote to many individuals (and you'll already know who you are). With an unforeseen return of afterhours social time, I find that it may be possible to maintain such a thing again, perhaps additionally posting the quote here (or doing so in lieu of sending pesky e-mails). Naturally, this depends upon the wishes of others. So let me hear from you, whether yea or nay.

Second order of business: well, why don't I just wait and see what else comes to mind, or whether there's any point to all this?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I have to read a blog to find out what's going on with my only brother, tsk tsk! Nevertheless, I shall take what I can get.

stern mister serious said...

Your blahg title killed me. I would totally read the musings of a miniature man. To offer my opinion, I much prefer checking blahgs to receiving (mass) e-mails — but both are fine. Good to see your interweb presence.

stern mister serious said...

Kris, I can't wait for more musings already. Just reading your profile my mind was blown by your eloquence and mindfulness.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you just mused! Your daily gospel quotes were great and I would like to see them again. Your musings are a little too deep for a simpleton like me -- please use the English language to muse.